- About Us
- Depth of Experience
- Depth of Resources
- Proven Track Record
- Top Awards
- Sustainability Ratings
- Our Projects
- Leighton Properties named preferred developer for Wesley project
- Managing Director's Message November 2013
- Leighton Properties and Seven Group Holdings Announces New Signing at Kings Square, Perth
- Kings Square Breaks Ground in Perth's Revitalisation
- Fourth Tower at Kings Square Breaks New Ground in Perth
- First Piece of Mosaic Masterpiece Revealed
- Leighton Properties to develop North Sydney's first new commercial property in 6 years
- Leighton Holdings Limited Announcement
- Key site purchase at Moonee Ponds
- Ashmore Terraces Released at Erko
- First Parramatta Square project gets approval
- Eclipse Tower: Triple Award Winner
- Hamilton Harbour Success
- Ipswich's Most Iconic Tower Set to Open
- Leighton Properties and Mirvac Group Win Perth City Link Project
- Leighton Properties sells North Sydney development for $413 million
- Food and Beverage Retailers Set to Flock to 'the GRID' at 567 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Investa & Leighton Properties Secure Another Tenant For 567 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Wesley, Melbourne Victoria
- Leighton Properties to revitalise Parramatta with 1PSQ
- Kings Square on the rise
- 567 Collins Street secures another tenant
- National Retail Activity
- WRAP Now Complete
- Leighton Recognised for Excellence
- Mosaic Complete and Residents Move In
- Leighton Properties and Qualitas Purchase at Moonee Ponds
- Plans Underway for 472-486 Pacific Highway
- Shell Australia's expansion in Kings Square
- Sellout for Bondi Junction apartments
- New Leighton Properties appointment
- Parramatta, Sydney NSW
- 90 minute sellout for Erskineville apartments
- North Sydney prepares for retailers with an appetite for success
- Leighton Properties’ Kings Square achieves the project’s first sustainability rating for KS1
- AQUA, BONDI JUNCTION, NSW
- Managing Director's Message May 2013
- 241 - 245 Oxford Street Bondi Junction:</br>DA approved
- Managing Director's Message March 2012
- Managing Director's Message July 2012
- Kings Square Buildings Sold
- Hamilton Harbour flexes retail muscle with Anytime Fitness secured
- Leighton Properties 40 Year Anniversary
- Starting Out: Brian Melloy
- The Growing Up Years: Vyril Vella
- Star City: The Back Story
- The Making Of: Westpac Place
- Mosaic Construction Underway
- Riverside Hamilton Harbour
- Kings Square Precinct
- King George Central
- Managing Director's Message December 2012
- Sydney office relocating
- King George Central Opens
- HBF in negotiations to relocate to Kings Square
- 241 - 245 Oxford Street Bondi Junction:</br>DA submitted
- LEIGHTON PROPERTIES AND DEXUS PROPERTY GROUP SECURE SHELL AUSTRALIA’S EXPANSION IN KINGS SQUARE, PERTH
- Vale to a Great Friend and Colleague
- Perth City Link Shortlist
- Investa funds acquires 567 Collins Street
- Melbourne WRAP Project Underway
- WRAP apartments progressing well
- WRAP construction update
- Erskineville Development Approved
- How Erskineville Has Changed
- ERKO Apartments Stage 2 Launch
- Eclipse Tower Topping Out
- Strong Sale for Eclipse Tower
- Leighton Properties and Ipswich City Properties lodge Development Application for second commercial tower in Ipswich CBD
- Iconic Ipswich landmark celebrates topping out milestone
- ICON Ipswich unveiled as work commences on the $1 billion revitalisation of Ipswich CBD
- Leighton Properties and The Carlyle Group announce joint venture partnership and acquire Mosaic site
- New Generation Office Development to Replace Perth Entertainment Centre site
- Managing Director's Message July 2014
- Erskineville Development on its way
- Boggo Road Gaol, Brisbane Queensland
- Contact Details
- Project Contacts
COMPLETE. Leighton Properties and Grosvenor Australia
formed a joint venture to develop a 43,000 sqm A Grade commercial office
building in Brisbane’s CBD. The development is a major addition to the dynamic
North Quarter Precinct which has over A$4.1 billion of developments planned
over the next few years.
400 George Street is at the heart of all this and continues to invigorate the area by becoming a commercial benchmark for future development. The building is located within 250 m of all public transport including the Kurilpa foot bridge and is close by to major retail amenities, positioned on the corner of George and Turbot Streets.
The key principles of the development include understanding workplace amenity, transparency, flexibility and environmental responsiveness. The podium has been designed to incorporate a food hall, restaurant, cafe and creche facilities over two floors.
COMPLETE. The highly visible and prominent
position of Bayside Business Park, Cheltenham, capitalises on the flourishing
commercial opportunities of this stunning location.
The striking office buildings feature tinted glazing, aluminum cladding and landscaping. Office accommodation is characterised by flexible and extensive floorplates. To make best use of daylight, natural light filters in from all four sides of each building.
Considerable effort has been made to incorporate environmentally sensitive solutions into the design, such as water saving fixtures and fittings, rainwater tanks and use of sustainable timber.
COMPLETE. Compark@mulgrave is a staged business park development located in Melbourne’s high-tech south eastern suburbs consisting of 18 lots.
The park comprises multiple sites with floor spaces varying from 1,000 sqm to 10,000 sqm. All buildings are designed to maximise natural light, floor plate efficiencies and flexibility.
Leighton Properties has divested all property in the estate and is now offering the last opportunities for tenants in this market to secure leases over brand new office accommodation with significant incentives available.
- Leasing of Level 1 – 22-28 Compark Circuit – 400 – 1,000 sqm
- Leasing of Level 1 – 13-15 Compark Circuit – 700 – 3,000 sqm
COMPLETE. Leighton Properties has developed
a light industrial park comprising 23 Strata industrial units and 6 Freehold
industrial office/warehouse units.
Port Central’s location and contemporary industrial park design makes it ideal for an industrial development catering to small and medium light industrial users.
- lies just 10 kms south of Sydney’s CBD and 600m from Port Botany
- boasts direct access to Sydney airport and main link roads including the M5 freeway and the Eastern Distributor
- can be used for a variety of business needs from industrial corporate headquarters with warehousing to bulky goods and trade
COMPLETE. The Green Square precinct is located on the corner of St
Paul’s Terrace and Constance Street in Fortitude Valley.
Green Square is a project benchmark for Brisbane City Council’s Fortitude Valley Urban Vision, a plan that provides a strategic direction for future development while reinforcing a creative, sustainable and affordable urban community.
Green Square North Tower is a high rise office buildings which forms part of a mixed use commercial and retail precinct that includes the low-rise commercial South Tower and a café, newsagent, sushi operator, bistro and convenience store. The towers and retail offerings are part of a precinct that is to include public housing, community centre and child care centre.
North Tower, a 23,800 sqm office building of 12 levels, and was fully pre-leased prior to practical completion. Typical floors are 1,850s qm and occupants enjoy 360 degree views to the city, Newstead and the RNA Showgrounds.
North Tower achieved Queensland’s first 6 Star Green Star - Office As Built v2 rating and built 6 Star Green Star - Office Design v2 rating from the Green Building Council of Australia.
In landmark innovation achievements, Green Square North Tower saw the installation of Australia’s first Selective Catalytic System and Australia’s largest and Brisbane’s first commercial building cogeneration plant. The Selective Catalytic System reduces harmful emissions including nitrogen oxide (by 90%), carbon monoxide (by 85%) and Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from exhaust steam. The gas-fired co-generation plant uses excess heat produced during power generation to operate chillers for the air conditioning system, reducing greenhouse emissions.
Green Star initiatives:
- 160,000 litre tanks for grey water and irrigation with 2.7 million litres annual saving
- 100% recycling of construction waste of 80,000 tonnes
- 73% reduction in CO2 emissions of 1,645,000kg compared to an equivalent 4 Star NABERS energy rated building
- 100% plantation or recycled timber, 90% recycled steel and 40% recycled concrete
- 160 bike rack facility with showers and change rooms for tenants plus 35 public visitor bike rack
COMPLETE. The Green Square precinct is located on the corner of St Paul’s Terrace and Constance Street in Fortitude Valley.
Completed by Leighton Contractors
in October 2007, it incorporates 17,700 sqm of office space leased to the
Brisbane City Council. It has the largest floor plates in the city fringe, with
NLA ranging from 2,000 - 4,500 sqm.
South Tower achieved Queensland’s first 5 Star Green Star Office Design v2 Rating by the Green Building Council of Australia. This represents Australian Excellence and places the project among an elite group of Australian developments.
The building also achieved a 5 Star Green Star Office As Built v2 Rating by the GBCA scoring:
- maximum points in transport for its cyclist facilities and proximity to public transport
- highly in water for its use of water efficient fixtures and fittings, water metering and rainwater harvesting, and water reuse for landscape irrigation