North Sydney, New South Wales
80 Pacific Highway
about the project
COMPLETE. Located just north of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, this building features 13,700 sqm of A Grade quality offices. It is one of the few North Sydney buildings with net lettable floor plates of more than 1,000 sqm.
The building comprises of:
- four basement levels
- a ground retail level
- 14 upper commercial levels
Construction challenges?Development constraints included:
- high volume traffic restrictions on the Pacific Highway leading to construction zone limitations
- council limitations on construction access
- maintaining pedestrian access during construction from the Pacific Highway to Greenwood Plaza
- maintaining access to Greenwood Plaza’s loading dock through McDonald Lane; the site’s only access
Quality assessment and rating?Rider Hunt’s building quality assessment (BQA) stated that 80 Pacific Highway exceeded its Sydney CBD A-Grade average benchmark in five of the nine categories evaluated.
The development was rated “excellent”, having both tenant and landlord efficiency of 87 percent – generating the industry standard for a building of that size and scale.